Whether it be an koala mascot, a koala character costume or a specialist koala promotional costume we have the skills to provide the perfect solution!
We'll hand hold you through the process of buying your first mascot costume/promotional costume or be a dream to work with if you're experienced at the process!
Clients choose us because we have many years experience of making mascot costumes and we've developed our service to make sure our clients have an easy and trouble free experience of mascot costume development, including:
• Mascot Costumes & Character Costumes to your design OR
• Character Costume Concept & design service
• Unique 3D artwork and modelling to show how your costume will look
• Fully bespoke character costume and mascot costume service
• Mascot costumes made as light and as practical as possible.
• Tracked delivery of all mascot costumes
Who we've worked with:
You can see lots more information about who we've worked with here, to summarise:
• Local Authorities - we've worked with 60 or more
• Central Government - the Central Office for Information
• Countless Charities inc. Children In Need and Cancer Research
• Many Wildlife Trusts, Zoos and other eco-organisations
• Marketing & PR Agencies
• TV, Radio and other media
• Retail & FMCG - store opening & product launch promotions
We are always happy to meet our clients so do feel free to call in and see some costumes being made. Contact us today to see how we can help you!
It's not an easy task to research a unique bespoke product - something that probably in the scheme of things isn't a big priority and yet it needs to be just right...
That's why we try and make the process as simple as possible. Here's some reasons why you might want to work with us:
• We're based in the UK: Manchester - no time zone issues.
• We offer a one-stop shop PLUS* service.
• All relevant materials are Grade 1 Clothing materials.
• We work with UK suppliers to source the best materials.
• Dedicated Project/ Account Manager to help along the way
You may want to look out for:
• Companies that don't make their costumes but outsource abroad
• Companies that can't provide artwork prior to production
• Heads made of absorbent foam, polystyrene or glass fibre
Discussing your requirement is easy: you can email us, phone us or chat online if we're available.